The next Corporate Standard Training Webinar will be held September 5-7, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM EST.
Registration is $475 per person.
Participants can expect to gain knowledge and skills in the following categories:
1. GHG Accounting and Reporting Principles
2. Business Goals and Inventory Design
3. Setting Organizational Boundaries
4. Setting Operational Boundaries
5. Tracking Emissions over Time
6. Identifying and Calculating GHG Emissions
7. Reporting GHG Emissions
All participants will receive a certificate of course completion after actively participating in all course sessions. This training is delivered on the GoToTraining platform; only a computer/tablet and an internet connection are required.
Stephen Russell, Senior Associate at World Resource Institute, will lead the course.
Registration fee: US $475. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. Discounts are available for university students and employees of NGOs or government agencies. Groups of 5 or more receive 10% off each registration. Contact Paul Ryberg if you qualify for a discount.