- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
India Workshop on GHG Mitigation Accounting
WRI and ABPS (India) are holding a workshop in India on tracking greenhouse gas performance of mitigation actions and mitigation goals. The workshop will take place on March 7, 2012, in Delhi.
The workshop will convene experts and stakeholders from governments, civil society, and the private sector to discuss issues, practices, and solutions related to the technical challenges of quantifying GHG reductions from mitigation actions and tracking national and sub-national performance toward GHG reduction goals. During the workshop, participants will learn about ABPS’s recent survey findings on the subject based on many interviews with experts in India.
The workshop is one of the first events as part of WRI’s effort to develop new GHG Protocol guidelines for mitigation actions and mitigation goals through a global multi-stakeholder process.
For more information, contact David Rich at email@example.com.