- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
Launch of the Product Life Cycle and Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Accounting and Reporting Standards
On October 4th, 2011 business leaders from around the world will come together to see the new GHG Protocol standards unveiled for the first time. Simultaneous events in New York City and London will be first in a series of launch events around the world. Launch events are already planned for November 18th in Beijing and November 21st in Tokyo.
These groundbreaking standards establish the first internationally agreed-upon approaches for measuring and reporting GHG emissions throughout product life cycles and corporate value chains.
International business leaders and top GHG reporting and measurement initiatives will discuss how the standards drive business value and the standards will be used to create an internationally harmonized framework for measuring and reporting product and corporate value chain GHG inventories.
Click here to view the agenda for the New York event.
Click here to view the agenda for the London event.