- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
Launch of the Product Life Cycle and Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Accounting and Reporting Standards
On October 4th, 2011 business leaders from around the world will come together to see the new GHG Protocol standards unveiled for the first time.
These groundbreaking standards establish the first internationally agreed-upon approaches for measuring and reporting GHG emissions throughout product life cycles and corporate value chains.
International business leaders will participate in a discussion on how the standards can drive business value and efficiency within companies and across their value chain. Leaders of top GHG reporting and measurement initiatives will also discuss how they will use the standards to drive GHG reductions and create international harmonization for measuring and reporting product and corporate value chain inventories.
To coincide with the launch of such timely standards, GHG Protocol will also debut its new visual brand in October. The new visual identity will feature a re-designed logo, color-scheme and typeface.
Look out for a special edition of our newsletter in October commemorating the launch of the new accounting standards.