- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
Request for Input on Scope 3 Standard Implementation
As part of WRI's efforts to promote implementation of the GHG Protocol Scope 3 Standard and spur innovation in value chain management, WRI requests your input through a survey on how collaboration with other companies would enable you to reduce value chain GHG emissions, respond to new challenges, and demonstrate value chain leadership. The input we receive will inform potential WRI initiatives with companies to reduce Scope 3 emissions.
WRI will share a summary of the results of this survey, along with a list of organizations that participated. Your organization will only be listed as a survey participant if you give your consent in question 1. Survey responses will not be associated with individual names or organizations. The deadline for participation is March 14, 2013.
The survey is available here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KYSLWDD
We anticipate this survey will take you 5-10 minutes to complete. If you have any questions, please contact Cynthia Cummis (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Eliot Metzger (email@example.com) at WRI. We appreciate your participation.