- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
Public Comment: IAEG Scope 3 Supplemental Guidance
The International Aerospace Environmental Group (IAEG) has released their draft Scope 3 Supplemental Guidance, which is now available for public comment. This sector guidance is intended to supplement the GHG Protocol Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard and provide additional guidance for companies within the aerospace industry. The goal of IAEG is to release the guidance with the Built on GHG Protocol Logo obtained from WRI, therefore a request for public comment is being initiated.
Your feedback will help ensure that the IAEG Scope 3 Supplemental Guidance offers relevant and useful voluntary guidance for accounting and reporting GHG emissions. If you are interested in providing feedback, please download the document and complete the survey by March 11, 2016.