- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
New Course: Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions
World Resources Institute and the World Bank have collaborated to offer a new facilitated e-learning course, "Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions," from May 1-26, 2017.
Greenhouse gas reporting programs provide a platform to gather emissions data from entities and help mainstream emissions measurement and reporting. The course aims to support policymakers and practitioners in developing economy-wide or sector-specific GHG reporting programs that address national and sub-national priorities and objectives.