- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
The Scope 3 Evaluator
The Scope 3 Evaluator is a free, web-based tool from Greenhouse Gas Protocol and Quantis that will make it easier for companies to measure, report, and reduce emissions throughout their value chain.
GHG Protocol’s Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard is the global standard in value chain GHG accounting and the tool allows users to estimate emissions for all 15 Scope 3 categories defined in the standard regardless of the size or type of company.
The Scope 3 Evaluator significantly reduces the time needed to estimate scope 3 emissions, helping companies take a first, essential step on the path to joining industry leaders in GHG measurement and reporting. Companies can use this information to start identifying areas in which to pursue a more accurate inventory and focus their reduction efforts.
Built on Quantis SUITE 2.0 software, the Scope 3 Evaluator offers a clear starting point for companies aiming to take a full inventory of scope 3 emissions. This tool requires minimal data collection and is appropriate for both experts and those new to carbon accounting.
Read the press release. (12/15/2014)