- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Review Service
Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
The Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course teaches students to measure the emissions of a product over its whole life cycle, on a convenient online learning platform.What is a product’s carbon footprint? How can you reduce it? The Product Standard teaches students how to measure and manage the greenhouse gas emissions associated with a product over its complete life cycle, an important first step in developing sustainable products. This training will help students gain the following skills:
- Define the scope of a product lifecycle
- Identify the life cycle stages to include in your inventory
- Find the difference between a cradle-to-gate and cradle-to-grave inventory
- Collect data, assess data quality, and credibly report performance to stakeholders
The Product Standard training includes many examples and interactive exercises to keep you focused and engaged.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSAbode Flash Player is required to view some videos in the online courses. If you plan to use a computer provided to you by an employer, organization or university, check with your system administrator to make sure that your computer is equipped to run flash.
Registration FeeThe registration fee for this course is $325 (US Dollars).
- How long does a training take?
The training course typically takes 8 – 20 hours total to complete. It can be taken at any time over the 90 day availability period.
- Should I be familiar with the Corporate Standard before taking the online course on the Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard?
This is not required.
- Will I get a completion certificate?
Yes! Everyone that completes the training will receive a certificate of completion in PDF format.
- How long do I have access to the training?
The training will be available for 90 days from when you pay the course tuition.
- Can I get a group discount?
Group discounts are available for groups of five or more. Contact Yelena Akopian, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
- What are the requirements for completing the training and receiving my certificate?
You need to complete all modules fully within 90 days of registration.
- Who should I contact with any other questions I have?
Contact Paul Ryberg, email@example.com for further assistance.