Thank you for your interest in the Greenhouse Gas Protocol and SBTi Forest, Land and Agriculture webinar.
Please find a link to the recording here.
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF), World Resources Institute (WRI), and the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) invite you to a webinar
Greenhouse Gas Protocol and Science-based Targets for Forest, Land and Agriculture (FLAG) on Wednesday, March 3, 2021, 11:00 AM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
This webinar will provide updates on related initiatives under development to help companies set targets and track their progress on reducing climate impacts for the land sector (food, agriculture, forestry, etc.).
The Greenhouse Gas Protocol team will share updates on their upcoming Land Sector and Removals Guidance on accounting for and reporting greenhouse gas impacts for companies in land sector value chains, including guidance for CO2 removals.
The Science Based Targets initiative’s Forest, Land and Agriculture project (SBTi FLAG) will also present on their upcoming guidance to enable companies to incorporate deforestation and land-related emissions into science-based targets.
1) Update on the Greenhouse Gas Protocol’s land sector and removals guidance
2) Update on the SBTi Forest, Land, and Agriculture (FLAG) sector development project
3) Q&A session
- Martha Stevenson, Senior Director, Strategy & Research, Forests, WWF
- David Rich, Senior Associate, Climate Program, World Resources Institute (Greenhouse Gas Protocol)
- Amir Safaei, Manager, Natural Climate Solutions Supply at WBCSD – World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- Christa Anderson, Research Fellow, Global Science, WWF (SBTi)