The Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course teaches business professionals how to account for emissions throughout their value chain via a convenient online learning platform.
Building off the Corporate Standard, the Scope 3 Standard allows companies to account and report their full value chain impacts. Many companies find that 80% or more of their greenhouse gas emissions come from their value chain, which makes understanding and managing these impacts so important.
The course typically takes 8 – 20 hours total to complete. An understanding of the Corporate Standard is necessary for maximum benefit of the Scope 3 online course. For those who are new to corporate greenhouse gas accounting, we recommend starting with the Corporate Standard webinar and following with the Scope 3 online course.
After taking this course you will understand:
- The benefits of completing and managing a Scope 3 inventory
- How to identify and categorize your organization’s Scope 3 emissions
- How to collect data and calculate emissions
- How to set Scope 3 targets and credibly report performance to stakeholders
- Practical approaches to implementation of the standard
The Scope 3 Standard course also includes new case studies from companies that have completed Scope 3 inventories and are already seeing benefits from their efforts.
The registration fee for this course is $325 (US Dollars).